We have found that in promoting the rural arts and crafts workshops play a crucial role. A workshop creates a unique opportunity for these art forms to find recognition beyond showcasing artefacts. The workshop creates a space to have hands on experience of the making of these artforms. We conduct these workshops in major cities like Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and more. These workshops not only help the urban crowd to get reintroduced to the rich heritage but give the artisans exposure and perspective of the urban market. We also tie up with design institutions and schools where we strive to inspire the next generation to carry forth these artforms and regain the pride of the Indian craft heritage. We conduct a display and sale at these workshops to create optimum opportunity for the artisans to earn revenue.
We bring local master artisans of the art forms that we are conducting the workshop of. We arrange for the travel, stay and boarding of the artisans into these prime cities where the sessions take place. Till now we have done approximately 200 workshop sessions on following art and crafts
- Gond Art , Madhubani Paintings , Bengal Pattachitra , Odisha Palm Pattachitra, Phad Art, Warli painting workshops in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad
- Khavda Pottery of Bhuj, Longpi pottery from Manipur workshops at various locations
- ChauMask Making and Cherial Mask Making workshops
- Ecofriendly Ganesh Idols Making & Ganapati Decoration With Sholapith workshops
- Bidri metalcraft, Lippan kam workshop in Pune